|Home Page||Root Page||Census Records||Parish Records||Names Directory|
The image below is a pre-WW1 photograph of the Quay Street in Salford which once connected Worsley Street with today's A6 road. It was situated a few hundred yards north-east of today's Salford railway station. The street no longer exists, owing to the comprehensive redevelopment of the area after WW2. The view in the photograph is looking down Quay Street towards Worsley Street.
Various houses in Quay Street were occupied by Joseph (1) Livesey and his family from about 1881 until at least 1902.
The image was kindly supplied by the late Stan Worthington of the Salford Family History Group.